I can't handle smells ?

I can't stand smells and it's making me sick. Especially air fresheners, perfumes, fabric softener, even bath products - I struggle trying to cope when I shower! Can anyone share any tips to overcome this, please? The smells make me feel very sick! ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Wear a mask?

5y trước

That was the first thing I thought of but I can't find any reusable/ washable ones with tie backs - I can only find those with ear loops. :(

Same

5y trước

☺️

This is a very common side effect. I tried to manage the nausea that followed with it by either sucking on sweets like Ricola or by smelling a bottle of a soothing essential oil - I would take one with me everywhere I went!

5y trước

Thank you so much! This is a great idea! ☺️

Influencer của TAP

My Bose became Super nose when I got pregnant. Maybe switch to cetaphil products? No smell

5y trước

I know right - Super Nose! Lol!!

Same here... i cant stand any smells, even my own perfume. My husband has to go to another room to get ready every morning. I have not been cooking too cus i stand stand the aroma. My solution, i would hide from the smell source, pinch my nose, or just apply some medicated oil (luckily i am ok with that).

Read more
5y trước

I tried the medicated oil and it works for me! Thanks so much for the tip! ☺️