Giving birth

I am really scared for the big day.. am on 32 weeks now and I feel so anxious thinking about it day by day.. ? xoxo

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm first time mum too. Was afraid of the labour pain n worry when delivery date coming near. But on the day itself its was excited that I'm gonna meet my baby soon. Listen to the nurse and all goes well.. u can do it mummy! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

4y trước

I see.. thank youuuu for the reply! I’m looking forward to experience that feeling hehe

Ask for epidural early. I had painless delivery coz they injected epidural when i was 3cm dilated and that time i still feel no pain. The only challenging part was after the delivery but it was manageable so dont worry. Its not that bad! ☺

4y trước

I see.. thank you for the tip I appreciate it a lot!

Thành viên VIP

Totally feel you. I was in this situation too. But no worries, just remember you'll be holding those little tiny hands and hugging your baby in just weeks time!! All the best ❤️

4y trước

Thank you so much for your reply! *thinking positive!

I totally feel you! I’m at wk34 and also getting anxious. But I try to imagine holding my baby in my arms. I know it’s gonna be worth it no matter what

4y trước

Hang in there mommy! We’re on the same boat!

Dont worry too much! Just relax and get adequate rest during this time. Practice good breathing techniques and you will do just fine 😊👍

4y trước

Thank you so much for the advise! I appreciate it ☺️

Same here!! 😟 I am 33 weeks + now and super worried what if baby comes earlier than her EDD 😭

4y trước

Yesyes! You too! Rest well and stay safe ❤️

Thành viên VIP

You’ll be fine. I’m currently in my second pregnancy and I’m so excited for the big day!

4y trước

Thank you! Hopefully you’ll have a smooth delivery!

Thành viên VIP

Don’t worry! Try to sleep more as you can ok!!

4y trước

Thank you so much!! Yes I’m trying my best to have as much rest as I can!

Thành viên VIP

dont think bout it! you can do it! all the best!

4y trước

Thank you so much!! 😣

Thành viên VIP

U can do it!!! Be positive

4y trước

THANK YOU 🥰