baby neck

Hi, may i know should I be concerned? My 2 mo bb recovered from heat rashes but with 2 color tones

baby neck
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

My baby's skin is uneven too since she has lots of rashes, and her natural skin tone is dark so it's quite obvious. My guess is new skin is formed since the old skin is damaged and will have a lighter color, plus newborn skin may change color in the first year (our PD said so). I can't guarantee it's the same case here but if baby shows any discomfort or scratching you can visit a PD for opinion.

Read more
4y trước

Thank you :) feel relieved

Thành viên VIP

My LO got heat rash but only on back area. I just have to keep LO cool and it will subside 1-3 days time. Did you apply anything on your LO neck? If yes, I think hold on first. After shower, you have to keep your LO neck dry. I suggest if you going to bring to doctor, better to bring to dermatologist bah.

Read more
4y trước

See if others respond to you or not. As long as it's recovering and LO is not irritated by that area then observe another few days. Hopefully the uneven tone will go back to the skin color.

Thành viên VIP

I would consult doctor. The photo look very uneven and should not be this way?

Super Mom

If baby perspire a lot, need to quickly wipe the neck area. Aircon may help

4y trước

Maybe you want to monitor for a week or so. If no improvement bring to the doctor?

Thành viên VIP

Please bring your baby to the doctor. It could be a fungus infection.