Which private hospital to choose for delivery?

I am in dilemma, please help. Is Mount Elizabeth Novena a good hospital?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I deliver in Mt E Novena in jan 2019. All rooms r single room and ther service, care and food r nice. Very comfortable and a lot of privacy. Natural birth around 12 to 14k bucks for 3 days and also depending how much your gynae and pd charge is. C sect about 15 to 18k ba. I think this price is before subsidy. The hospital encourage latch on. Lactation consultant will come to your room to teach u.

Read more
5y trước

Hi Ivy, your room stay was the junior suite or single room?

Thành viên VIP

I heard service is good Do you have any Budget? You have any gynae in mind already? How many bedder you are looking at? Which I know Mount E can be more expensive. Also depends gynae whether have package or you will be normal delivery or csect You can book a hospital tour first. And ask for the charges at the counter there.

Read more
5y trước

Ahhh. TMC Nurses are good! Is your gynae will be there? Link here: for hospital charges https://www.thomsonmedical.com/birth-at-thomson/pre-admission/room-rates-packages/

Yes I’ve just delivered there last month. Nurses were very friendly and experienced. The hospital advocate a lot on breastfeeding and the LC are there if you need any help! The food were really good!! Spacious room and no extra charges for daddy staying in with 3 meals provided for them too.

Super Mom

I went mount e Novena and the food is really good. Had lobster! The Nurses are caring and friendly. Room is spacious

Super Mom

Hi mama! Congratulations! Could I ask what good would mean to you please? Thank you!

Influencer của TAP

Yes, all good. I delivered there in 2019 w Dr cindy pang, superb gynae. 👍🏻

but do we get any subsidise if we go to Mount E?

3y trước

no, want subsidy, go govt hospital

Super Mom

If money is not the issue. Mount E Novena is good.

No. Do not go there. Staff are not trained.

Thành viên VIP

Try Thomson medical (: