Does anyone experience this before?

Hi all, i get all those pregnancy symptoms like spotting, cramping, tiredness, i get thirsty often, slightly sore boobs but i havent missed my period n tested negative. Does anyone experience this before?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy journey! It's completely normal to experience a range of symptoms during early pregnancy, even before missing a period. Spotting, cramping, tiredness, increased thirst, and slightly sore breasts are all common signs that your body is adjusting to the changes happening inside. Spotting can sometimes occur when the fertilized egg implants itself into the uterine lining, causing a bit of light bleeding. Cramping is often due to the uterus expanding to accommodate the growing embryo. Fatigue is also common as your body works hard to support the developing baby. As for the negative test result, it's possible to receive a false negative if you test too early or if the concentration of pregnancy hormone (hCG) in your urine isn't high enough yet. It might be a good idea to wait a few days and test again, preferably with a first-morning urine sample when the concentration of hCG is typically higher. In the meantime, continue taking care of yourself by staying hydrated, getting plenty of rest, and eating nutritious foods. If you have any concerns or if your symptoms persist, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider for guidance and support. And remember, every pregnancy is unique, so what you're experiencing may differ from others'. Hang in there, mama, and take it one step at a time. You're doing an ultimate job! If you need any further support or advice along the way, we're here for you. Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

For all 3 of my cnfirmed pregnancies, i’ll only get bfp after 16 DPO. Any lesser is negative but yeap i do hv the symptoms before bfp. But thrs once or twice i missed period for like 2 weeks but it was jz delayed mensus. And my mensus is always regular. I was probably stressed during that delayed mensus.

Read more

I did! First time I missed a month, experienced all the symptoms but it turns out to be PMS. Following month I thought it’s the same (I missed a month too), but I was pregnant. You can wait 7-14 days after missed period to test again 😊.

Yes. It turned out to be just period.

4t trước

so u got pregnant?

Influencer của TAP

doubt preg