Gynae recommendations

Hi all, I just found out I'm 5-6 weeks in and am entirely clueless about how to go about selecting my gynae and hospital :( Would appreciate any gynae recommendations + advice. Preferably a gynae that I can do check ups with near tiong bahru area. Where and how do I find out the different hospital charge rates? How did you guys decide on which hospital to deliver at! Please help! ? A very clueless mum to be

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats! For me, I went via the subsidized route at KKH first as you will need checks almost every 2-3 weeks for the first trimester. I got a referral from the polyclinic to KKH. This helped me save cost on ultrasound scans and tests. Afterward, as I found I wanted a more consistent followup with one gynae, I asked my friends and colleagues for recommendations and checked the prices that I'm comfortable with! You might also want to check which private hospitals they will deliver at. Best to start seeing your private gynae by week 12 as some will not accept after that. Hope this is helpful!

Read more
4y trước

Very helpful indeed, thk u!