Reduced discharge

Hi all! I just entered my 13th wk/2nd tri. I had quite heavy discharge previously but this has suddenly reduced to almost nothing. A bit worried about such a drastic change. Is this normal/ok? What I read online is that discharge tends to continue and only reduces towards the end of the pregnancy. TIA!!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh.. its very normal. As long as it has no fishy smell, not yellowish, brownish or greenish, then u should be fine. I had a heavy discharge at first tri, and beginning of second tri too.. went to gynae just to ask about it and he said its very normal.. its just irritating! Haha

4y trước

Thanks v much for sharing yr experience!! I was prob over thinking it. Cos I’ve been hvg been heavy discharge but one day it just stopped completely which I thought was weird heh. Glad it should be fine

I think that’s ok. I had a lot of discharge in my first trimester but in second trimester, it was more on and off. As long as there’s no bleeding, should be fine.

4y trước

That’s reassuring, thank you very much!!

Super Mom

I think it's better not to have discharge. Don't think it's supposed to be a common symptom 🤔 I never really had any discharge

4y trước

Hahaha. Yah no discharge is best. But I was a bit paranoid abt the drastic change. Thank u!!

Thành viên VIP

Bloody? Please see a gynae!

4y trước

Thank God no!!! No blood. Just ZERO discharge

Thành viên VIP

Normal babe

Thành viên VIP

its normal!

Thành viên VIP

yes normal