I am really, rather terribly attracted to a guy from work.. he too does give subtle hints... I am a mother of a 4 year old with an amazing sex life with my husband but my mind still wanders.. And I can't control it... Any reason why this is happening-I must add here that I am very happy with my married life yet feel like straying-Pls advise

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You as a married woman have to be loyal to ur husband but if you let that other guy get you for flirting and pleasure reasons then that ruins ur reputation not only to urself to ur husband but also to that other guy at work. btw i believe that that guy from work shud be aware that u're married already.

Read more

Hi It is very easy to for bees to attract to any beautiful flowers. It is very easy to go stray, the hardest thing is to stay loyal. So, right now, challenge yourself to stay loyal to your nice hubby that have done so much to give your current happiness. Cherish what you have.

Read more

Sounds like an office eye candy, which is normal (see dont touch) but make sure you keep it that way. It's not worth losing everything for a thrill that will not last. Don't do anything rash, don't act upon your impulses.

I'm sure at the back of ur mind u know what's the right thing to do, and that is to never give in to the momentary pleasure that attraction can lead to. Do the right thing or regret for the rest of your life.

kung faithful ka po sa hubby mo at sya rn para sa anak nyo po pigilan mo... at para hindi masira pagsasama nyo ng asawa mo po... advice ko lang po habang wala pa sa punto na mai ngyari na... ^^ Godbless... just pray po

Can't you find someone not from your work place? Imagine things screw up.. Your family and work go down together.. Keep your eggs in separate baskets..aka don't s*** where you eat.

as you say youre happy with youre husband, so maybe the problem is with you, before you attract ,think about your child. not just youre happiness. gigil mo si ako te.

Thành viên VIP

I'm sure you just bored. Because you're happy and you know if you proceed with this wrong decision, it will break your husband's heart. Avoid it. It's not worth it.

Be careful I must say. You might fall into the trap. Cut it as soon as possible so that your beautiful family won't suffer the consequence.

I disagree with Prashu Jain . Maybe things are so good in your married life that you find it boring. You want some "Thrill" now