relationship after having child

my husband changed .. he spent more time with his phone n sleep . scolded me as if im nt his wife for a small stupid mistake i did. he mention about divorce . i damn sad. our LO only 6 mnth.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, when my LO was about 1.5-2months old, I ever thought of divorce too. I was too stressed up because of many reasons. Some factors that helped me towards recovery was looking thru my wedding photos, recall those days when I was dating with my current husband, find time to go for an evening walk together & most importantly I had a heart to heart talk with him when baby is asleep. Just tell him honestly & nicely about how you feel. Think of ways to get back the sparks. Its not easy but can be done. Both parties must make an effort :)

Read more

Maybe you try act fainted on the floor when he comes bck. Then he will panic and then let him worry for long then you surprise him. And laugh it out. Though I'm not sure if this is a good idea or may make things worst. Maybe that cn get his attention and get him to loosen up to talk. Idk. I may sound ridiculous but you know, jz to break d ice. Idk.

Read more

seriously have a heart to heart talk find out whats wrong men sometimes also behave like kids they feel neglected include him in LO's daily routine as much as possible but really talk to him and find out

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Perhaps time to sit down and discuss what’s best, for the LO and for you both. Spend some “us” time if need be. Allow him to be more involved in raising up his kiddo.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe it's not u. Maybe he already had an affair and is using whatever he can as an excuse. Or maybe what u think is a small mistake is not small to him?

Thành viên VIP

Something is amiss. Usually men tends to shoew less appreciation and more frustration towards their wife when they had another goal or focus in life.

Thành viên VIP

Have a good chat with him. With a child, it leads to many more disagreements. But please work things out between the both of you! Give and take

Thành viên VIP

Maybe he is too stressed at work. Try to have a good discussion and be a good listener. Maybe he just needs an outlet to vent.

Thành viên VIP

Have a talk with hubby maybe he’s going through alot at work? I hope y’all will be better soon alright! Hugs.

Thành viên VIP

Have a good talk with him and see what's bothering him etc. Best to sort it out now ..Take care!