My husband is always sick and I am just so tired of taking care of a sick person. I feel like my life and my child's life is always compromised due to his illness. We can't go out, he can hardly spend time with his child, he's always moping away in pain. Any advice for me to not be so annoyed and more accepting of his illness?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you. The only one time my 9 month old gal has been sick was when she caught the flu virus from her dad. It is normal to feel annoyed because we moms take the most bulk of the taking car and with a sick dad their share of burden becomes even lesser. Have a good talk with your husband to take better care of himself. Tell him that his health is his own responsibility first and that as parents we need to be able to take care of ourselves first. Men will always be boys. They need women to take care of them. Perhaps we spend so much time on our babies that we forgot to take care of this big kid of ours :) take consolation that it is not just your husband. Ask the other moms here and they will all tell you their husbands are mostly like this. Mine is like that too,always coughing or something. Maybe ask him to take some supplements to boost his immune system?

Read more
8y trước

Haha I'm with you. After my firstborn, my hubby was complaining endlessly about being tired, and I was thinking 'how could you be more tired than me?'.