cheated on me :(

Hubby just returned from a boys trip in Bintan and I snooped on his phone and found out he hooked up with a bar girl after getting drunk. I am livid and I don't know what to do. Pls advice.

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So sorry to hear that. I would tell you to hang in there, be strong and you can do this. I can advise you on what NOT to do when you've caught him cheating. As hard as it is, please do try. #1 Don’t put him out or leave him - yet. This should not be your first move, but your last. #2 Don’t tell the whole world about his infidelity. Let's not complicate things for now. #3 Don’t ignore his affair or pretend it’s not happening. Going into denial will only make things worse. #4 Don’t confront him without the 3 P’s – Proof, a Plan, and a Purpose. Never go into something like this unprepared. You need all the ammunition you can get. #5 Don’t waste your time and energy on the other woman. One of the worst things you can do is to become obsessed with the other woman (whether it was a one-off fling, or a steady relationship). Will you end up sabotaging your marriage or saving it? The final outcome depends on the way you handle things when you first discover your husband’s affair. In the initial stages, you may be unsure exactly what you’re going to do. But at least you know what NOT to do. Whether you stay with your husband or leave him, avoiding these mistakes, leaves the way clear for whatever decision you eventually make. I wish you all the luck and power. Hugs!

Read more