Bet niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M mga mommies?

Manalo ng P3,000 worth gift card sa H&M when you join the giveaway link below! https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/mommy-glow-up/2314?lng=ph

Bet niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M mga mommies?
36 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Being a mom, especially a first-time mom, is incredibly rewarding, but it's also demanding, requiring constant attention, sacrifice, and energy. As a FTM, I've experienced firsthand just how emotionally and physically draining it can be. That's why I firmly believe in the saying 'you can't pour from an empty cup.' It's a powerful metaphor I've learned from my experiences volunteering with NGOs. Imagine a cup filled with water. If you keep pouring water out without refilling it, eventually the cup will become empty. Similarly, if we moms constantly give without taking time for ourselves, we'll eventually become depleted. That's why I prioritize self-love. When I take care of myself, I'm better equipped to handle the challenges of motherhood. I have more patience, energy, and resilience. I'm also able to set boundaries and delegate tasks, which helps prevent burnout. However, self-love doesn't have to be complicated. It's not just about taking time off or buying material things to make ourselves feel and look good. The self-love I'm referring to is about learning to reach out and ask for help, saying 'no' when we’re overwhelmed, setting boundaries without worrying about what others might think, and being extra patient with ourselves. For moms, especially first-time moms, it's not selfish to love ourselves; it's necessary. By taking care of ourselves, we're not just pouring from a fuller cup but we're also setting a positive example for our children.

Đọc thêm

Noon, nung wala pa akong,kaming anak,panay ang bili ko ng mga healthy products para sa akin, natakbo rin ako ng 3-5km tuwing weekends at kung maaga ang uwi galing sa trabaho,sa hapon. Sumasama ako kay mama sa pag zuzumba tuwing sabado at lagi akong masaya sa aking ginagawa. Simula nung nabuntis ako nabago lahat,totoo yung medyo tatamarin ka na maligo minsan, di ka na nakakapagsuklay, di mo na nagagawa yung mga bagay na nagagawa mo noon. Bilang FTM,talagang ang pokus ko,namin ng asawa ko ay si baby, mula sa pagkain,inumin sa galaw lahat sa kapakanan ni baby sa tiyan ko para maging healthy siya pagkalabas . Nung nanganak na ko at na cs sobrang hirap kumilos pero worth it naman. At habang dumadagdag ang weeks ni baby napapansin ko na iba na rin talaga ang katawan ko,hindi na maibabalik sa dati ika nga ng iba. Pero na realize ko na kaya ko pang ibalik kahit kaunti,kakayanin ko dahil lumalaki na si baby alam kong matututunan din niya pano mahalin ang sarili kung nakikita niya mismo sa akin o sa aming mga magulang niya. Bilang ina mahalaga na pangalagaan parin ang sarili at mahalin parin ang sarili dahil sa atin magsisimula ang ilaw, ang liwanag ng pamilya. Bigyan ng oras ang sarili,umiwas sa stress,kumain ng masusustansiyang pagkain, laging makipaglaro sa anak,makipag usap sa mga kaibigan,lumabas kasama ang pamilya,i enjoy ang journey ng pagkakaroon ng pamilya l,magtulungan ang mag-asawa at higit sa lahat punuin ng pagmamahal ang isa't isa.

Đọc thêm
4d trước

panai ang stress ko mula nung nagkasakit asawa ko . kapapanganak ko lang..😥

Napaka importante para sa ina na magbigay ng oras sa sarili sabi nga You cannot pour from an empty cup. Kung ikaw ay burn out na maiipasa mo din sa mga kasama sa tahanan ang nararamdaman mo mas magiging bad ka sa paningin nila matataasan mo sila ng boses dahil sa pagod at stress, ang ibang mommy nagiguilty dahil sa me time nila pero diba mas nakaka guilty na masasaktan mo ang mga mahal mo dahil burnout kana sa mga nang yayari at problema it is okay to relax and chill paminsan minsan, basta wag lang sosobra dahil lahat ng sobra ay masama, nag karoon ako ng depression dahil daw I am trying to be a perfect mommy and wife hanggang naubos ako dahil ibinigay ko sa kanila lahat at walang natira sakin dahil gusto ko palagi sila ang masaya eventually dahil sa pag ooverthink ng future ng mga bata gusto ko organize ko lahat ako na pala ang hindi organize ako na pala ang hindi masaya nasisigawan ko na sila at parang may nabulong sayo na pakamatay ka nalang para tapos na isipin mo, but tinulungan ko sarili ko hindi pala tamang magpakaubos ka to be a perfect mom dahil walang perfect! I have talked to a therapist and nag dasal ako isinuko lahat sa Diyos. I realized bakit ko poproblemahin ang future hindi ako Diyos so sa kanya ko na pinaubaya nag ayos ako ng sarili, nagpapaayos at massage nag a-out of town kapag may budget pa. Kahit simpleng pag kakape habang tulala, dati kasi hindi ko sila maiwan sa lola nila tapos ako nag rerelax.

Đọc thêm

Mommies tend to give all they have, all the love she has to everybody except herself. Takes care of everyone, makes everyone happy, puts everyone first. Especially with a new baby, we put all our energy into making sure our children look good and feel good. Make sure the food they eat is made with love, attend to their needs and wants 24/7. So much so, we forget to give ourselves grace during the process. Because of this— moms feel Losyang, unappreciated, tired.. Self love is so so important so that us moms dont have to pour from an empty cup. It doesnt have to be grand. Just a simple gesture here and there. A new dress (that fits, without drool😂), a massage, a haircut. Put on makeup once in a while, and a date night with dad without kids! It doesnt take millions of money to make yourself special. Just a little effort and time for yourself. Sometimes we tend to expect other people to make that effort to make us happy, but the most important thing really, is for us moms to make it a point to make ourselves happy. It really starts from within. Because once your kids see that you prioritize yourself too, you are happy by making an effort on yourself- they will follow your lead, and not rely on other people for happiness. I believe that a happy mom, is also a happy household:)

Đọc thêm

As a first-time mom at 31, I’ve learned that self-love is crucial because it’s the foundation of everything I do for my family. Motherhood is beautiful, but it can also be overwhelming, with its endless demands and the pressure to always put my child first. But I’ve realized that taking care of myself isn’t selfish; it’s necessary. When I practice self-love—whether it’s through taking a moment for myself, pursuing my passions, or simply recognizing that I’m doing my best—I recharge and become a better mom. It helps me stay patient, resilient, and emotionally available for my child. Self-love reminds me that I’m not just a mom; I’m also a person who deserves care, compassion, and joy. And when I love myself, I’m teaching my child the importance of self-worth and well-being too.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

It is very important for me to love ourselves as a mom of three. My kids look up to me and depends their whole life as of the moment. I am their center of the universe. I am everything to them. My kids little hands hold, hug and take my hand whenever we go out of the house I can see their need of me. They feel safe and love. They adore me as much as I am to them. I need to love myself not for me but for the little hearts of my children. I am their safe place, their sanctuary a place where they need me the most in their early childhood. It is okay to love myself for I am loved by my children.

Đọc thêm

For me, as a mom I deserve to taking care of myself too, its not selfish if you give some time for youself, I know every mom is going through a hard time and every mom needs those self care breaks, being a mom is not easy we dont have salary, we dont have benefits, we dont have break time of taking care of your family , but we are not slaves, we are also a human, We deserve to be treated well, We deserve to be loved we deserve to take care of ourselves because it is the most powerful way to begin takeomg care of others. Love yourself just be you. ❤️

Đọc thêm

Why is Self-Love still important for moms to practice? As a Mom of two self-love is important because need natin mag unwind,Me time or peace of mind kahit ilang minuto lng or oras para ma relax tayo kung baga rewards your self dahil hardworking tayo nanay tayo eh bawal sumuko sa dami gawin sa bahay mag aalaga pa ng anak wag din tayong makalimot na magtira sa sarili tayo din ang kawawa kung magkakasakit tayo specially breastfeeding mom like me kaya self love is in important at wag din tayong makalimot magdasal at stay hydrated ❤️🥰

Đọc thêm

Sa mga tulad nating mga mommies..it is still important to practice self -care.It is because, self care can boost our confidence.Dito natin mararamdaman na hindi porke mga mommies na tayo ay wala na tayong karapatan na mag-ayos ng at pangalagaan ang ating mga sarili.Mas maaalagaan natin ang ating pamilya kapag nasa ayos hindi lang ang ating pisikal na pangangatawan kundi ganon din ang ating mentalidad..Sa pagkakaroon din ng self care maaaring mabawasan ang ating stress at mas maapreciate natin ang ating mga sarili.

Đọc thêm

It is easy to lose yourself when taking caring of your family and the household. I was in a brink of losing myself, I am always mad at my kids, at my husband. There are times that I just don't want to function. So, to avoid being a 'monster' mom and wife, it is important that we allot a time for us mommies to medidate, rest, and do things that we love to do and want to do, on our own. It is also important that our family knows and understands that we need this time to ourselves.

Đọc thêm