Gusto niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M?

Manalo ng P3,000 worth gift card sa H&M when you join this giveaway in the link below! https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/mommys-glow-up/2313?lng=ph

Gusto niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M?
37 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It can be challenging to find self-love through motherhood. As mothers, we often prioritize our children’s needs over our own. And it’s really no surprise. Because most of us have not been brought up to recognise the power and importance of self-love, even less so when we become parents. As mothers we are hard-wired to believe that to be a "good" mother we should think only of our children. That we shouldn’t need to practice self-love, that we shouldn’t need anything more than the fulfilment of being a mother. Our families come first and our role as mother should be all the fulfilment we need. But that couldn't be further from the truth. A mother who doesn’t feed herself up on love and who doesn’t practice powerful self-care, is not some kind of dream mom. She is a mother on a short fuse, a mother who will get easily frustrated and secretly resentful at the demands of her family, a mother who will burn out on a regular basis and have little to give at the end of the day, to herself, her partner or even her kids. Neglecting her own needs so that she can focus on the needs of her children, sacrificing her own happiness so that she can be the "good" mother, doesn’t work. What works is learning to love yourself. To take that delicious and abundant love that you pour into your children and turn it in on yourself too. Because a mother who looks after herself and her needs, who nourishes herself, who takes care of herself and who feeds herself with love, is a mother who is happy. And a mother who is happy, creates a happy and healthy home for the rest of her family.

Đọc thêm

I myself is in a tough situation right now, I am currently 7months pregnant sa third child ko and I admit, I am not mentally and emotionally ready for the reason that my partner cheated on me and I had to hold on to him for the sake of our children so it's hard for me to practice self love. But everyday I am trying to apply self love because my children don't deserve a broken version of me. It is important to practice self love specially for moms, because we are a "MOM" we have to be ready at all times and tough for every battle we will face. If you have self love on yourself it radiates within those people around you, your children, family and friends. Self love reduces my stress, it helps me motivate to do something good and be good in every people I encounter in a day to day basis. Other than God and my children it creates a happier version of me.

Đọc thêm

self love is important to all mommies because when they go through pregnancy they always feel like their alone because theres so many changes in their body like , mood swings , being irritated, cravings , fat belly , change if color , back acne, and all imperfections , so thats why self love is very important for all mommies so that they and we can be more confident no matter what changes we go through in pregnancy and after birth we are still out self and it doesnt change the fact that we are a moms and there are just too many people who is judgemental , so to all moms like me i hope it inspired you to be more confident and dont listen to others because you are yourself and you are the one who will throughly be there for yourself and also for your family

Đọc thêm

self love still important for moms we need it because, self-love is critical for living a fulfilling and happy life. When you love yourself, you take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally, and you have the confidence to pursue your goals and dreams. Learning to love yourself takes time and effort, but it's worth it. By practicing self-compassion, focusing on your strengths, challenging negative self-talk, taking care of your physical health, and surrounding yourself with positive influences, you can cultivate self-love and live a life with your baby's, family that's fulfilling and free of self-doubt and insecurity

Đọc thêm

Loving our babies are important as well as loving ourselves. Self-love is our foundation for us to give the best for our babies. Simply letting ourselves enjoy by giving time and pampering yourself will help a lot to avoid losing confidence while pregnant even when you already have children. One way or another you will feel insecure on how you look before and after but let us keep in our mind that we are all beautiful in our own way and being a mother doesn't mean you are not. So mommy, take all the time that you need and do what makes you happy by taking care of yourself.

Đọc thêm

Practicing Self-love is not a selfish thing, It is the most important for moms as it helps us to become more a better mom. Self-love nurture the relationship we have and it is our responsibility as a parent to help show your children a healthy, productive way through the shitty times. And much of this is done through their watching us practice self-love and self-respect. If we want our children to live meaningful lives, we also need to be in the game of living a life filled with meaning and purpose knowing the importance of self-love in our life.

Đọc thêm

PROUD MOTHER OF 5 KIDS + 1 incoming this October Baby Boy😊 self love po is important for mothers kasi natutulungan din natin na maging maayos ang bawat Isa sa pamilya natin kung sa sarili palang natin ay naaapply na, nakikita ng mga bata! mahalaga ito para lumaki silang mapagmahal at may respeto! no one is perfect .. katulad sa min ! long story kaya wag ko na ikwento kasi baka abutin ako until tom kaka type hehe. as long as mahal mo yung sarili mo kaya mo din mahalin lahat ng nakapaligid sau at yun ang magbibigay sau ng PEACE OF MIND!

Đọc thêm

Self-love is important for all moms to maintain balance in life. Without self-love, a mom's mental, emotional, and physical health can be significantly affected. When moms neglect their own needs, they are more likely to experience stress, anxiety, and burnout. Prioritizing self-love allows them to recharge, feel valued, and approach their responsibilities with a positive mindset. It helps them stay emotionally resilient, physically energized, and mentally strong, which ultimately benefits both themselves and their families.

Đọc thêm

Being a mother is a priceless blessing. We tend to forget being a woman because we focus on becoming a mom. However, it is still important to practice self-love because we can only offer our full-potential as a parent if we know how to take care of our well-being. Self-love is not only proper grooming but helping ourselves become healthier and better. Our children will look up how we deal with different circumstances. And being positive about life can bring good outcomes for us, our kids and our family.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Self-love is crucial for mothers because it helps them maintain their well-being and effectiveness in their roles. When mothers practice self-love, they can manage stress better, set healthy boundaries, and model positive behaviors for their children. It also helps prevent burnout and ensures they have the energy and emotional resources to care for their families. Ultimately, self-love allows mothers to nurture themselves, which in turn enhances their ability to nurture and support their children.

Đọc thêm