How often do you pamper yourself with spa visits? A friend of mine goes almost every other month, I feel so jealous. I wonder how to take time when you have no support system and babies to look after. Any ideas, how to skip for a few hours, and make time for oneself...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i dont really go to spas, but instead, i do something else that relaxes me each day. walking is something that i have always enjoyed and look forward to each day. but because i have kids at home and no support system, i wait till they are done with dinner and are in bed. then, my hubby takes over and i head out to my walk. i guess as moms, we mostly have to manage our routine based on our kids'. if your kids have started school, you can easily go during those hours. if not, why don't you go in the weekends?

Read more
5y trước

text

Thành viên VIP

I go for a pamper session once a month. Yes, it’s tough with a baby and as a young mum you feel guilt leaving your child behind. But I feel it’s important to refresh if I am to give my 100%. I ask my husband to manage things when I am out. I would recommend this to every mom.

I totally understand.. relaxation and me-time is really needed! You can talk to your husband that you need some time off every now and then. I'm sure he will understand and take care of the babies over the weekend for some hours!