Visit To Gynae

How many times did you visit to the gynae during first trimester? Paranoid as want to see how's the baby inside. Any new mum here have the same feeling?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m guilty to say that I started visiting when I know I’m pregnant (ie: week 4). I visit almost weekly as I’m Super paranoid cos I got a chemical pregnancy the last time. So any small thing (ie: spotting , pelvic pain), I immediately see gynae. And also, I want to ease my mind to see that my bb is growing well . Luckily my husband support me .

Read more

depends on the situation! i had a previous miscarriage, spotting and bleeding so went more frequently (every two weeks or when it got serious). don't worry ur gynea will advise and if u feel there's something wrong can always ask them to check!

Influencer của TAP

I went alot of time. by right is once a month. my first check up 6 weeks. 3 days later go again bleeding. 8 weeks check again bleeding again. 9 weeks check again. 10 weeks tummy pain check again 12 weeks went for routine check up.

My baby had a subchorionic hemorrhage, so my OB told me to go back every 2wks to check progress after 3weeks no more hemorrhage my baby is healthy now my OB told me to just go back once a month.

3y trước

Were you on bed rest?

I saw my gynae once every 5-6 weeks, unless there is a detailed scan or GDM test. Usually it's about once a month (up till week 36) unless you have a condition that require more frequent monitoring.

I visited polyclinic at 6th week to confirm the pregnancy. Then appointment at 10th week. then 1st trimester test at 14th week. That's quite standard arrangement in government hospital.

i visited once to confirm pregnancy/viability at what i thought was 6 weeks but was only 5 weeks at scan. then next was 9 weeks and finally at 12 weeks (to clear first trimester)

Went four times since week 6/8 & finally the 5th visit on my 12th week. Hope all is going well for you. I had to visit multiple times due to bleeding/spotting!

I think it oso depends on which hopsital/clinic u r with. I m with kkh sub, till now 2 only. tdy turn week 12. but nxt week fts test n following week doc appt.

I had a scan at 7 weeks to rule out ectopic & molar pregnancy, and a dating scan at 11 weeks to see the progress of the baby's growth. Heard the heartbeat too!