Visit To Gynae

How many times did you visit to the gynae during first trimester? Paranoid as want to see how's the baby inside. Any new mum here have the same feeling?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went 2x per mth for 1st preg due to spotting. worried. 2nd one more bo chup. go once a mth coz no spotting. just take all the supplement gynae give

Thành viên VIP

First visit at 8 weeks and subsequently once every 3 to 4 weeks during the first trimester if there is no pregnancy complications. :)

Thành viên VIP

Once a month if baby development is stable. U will be anxious to look forward hearing its heartbeat and movements for every checkup.

Thành viên VIP

Not a mum but dad here, we went every 2 weeks but definitely understand your anxiety. Was super anxious also in the first tri 😅

Super Mom

Follow your gynae instructions. It's normal.. how I wish I can hear my baby heartbeat every day to make sure he is fine 😍

1st pregnancy but I only seen gynae at 15wks plus days for 1st scan, lol. previously only went to GP.

once a month until 3rd trimester.I have to come every week cause baby in there for too long already

Just a couple of times. Don't worry, your gynae will let you know if you need to come more times.

my ob advised me to visit every month, then on the 37th week onwards it will be every week

Around 3 times, but they will tell you if they need you to come visit more often :)