Expired medicines by KKH

How come KKH is dispensing expired medicine? Second case this year. This time round they dispenser expired nose drops for a 2 month old baby. The last time, in May, they dispensed a used nasal spray and bottle of nose drops for a young girl. :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Recent case: One of my friends' child was hospitalised in KKH for almost a week. They did not bother to check on the child's case and fed him only antibiotics, hoping his oxgyen level would go up by itself. My friend fed up with their service and requested for discharge. They eventually went on to seek for second doctor opinion at private hospital instead.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-42485)

Thành viên VIP

I have never had to go to KKH before. Touch wood. But this sounds scary - I would be really horrified if I got expired or used medicines from a hospital. :(

Thành viên VIP

Oh dear, this is why we have to be alert! Thankfully you were alert enough, especially for a young infant :/

That is indeed sad. Luckily, parents are generally vigilant when they buy meds. If not, we should all be!