Have you ever made up an excuse to your child just to get out of playing with him/her, just because you wanted some time to yourself? What did you say? Did you feel guilty about it?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm pleased to recommend(THOMASGONZALEZ125ATGMAILDOTCOM) a legitimathacker for any hack related job you might be interested in. I got in contact with him on here when i was having problems with my cheating partner and needed help in getting evidence against him in court, he helped me hack into his phone and social networks and under some hours i was seeing chats and messages and he also help retrieve deleted conversations.i'm so glad i got in contact with him,hes into various kind of jobs like:facebook hacking/spying, whatsapp spying, phone tracking and cloning for call logs and even deleted messages,snapchat,instagram,text messages,bank statement,hangouts or any media messenger or sites.you can contact him via THOMASGONZALEZ125ATGMAILDOTCOM CONTACT HIM TODAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Read more

Rarely it happens cos i treasure all the time i have with my children. These time are super precious to me. Kids grow up very very fast and i can't afford to lose these precious time. My kids are my everything. Should i really do so one of these days, it must be fir something very important and i will tell them the truth.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

There's nothing to feel guilty about. We all need our own personal time to rest and recharge. We can't be taking care of our child 24/7 without any personal time. For me, there are 3 adults to 1 child at home. Therefore, we take turns to mind the child. Don't feel guilty. Just get someone to take over.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Ya... i need my time alone to keep me sane. i don't feel guilty about it because i think that excuse will make me handle him better

Yes i tell her the truth why i cant play with her she becomes sad

yes i would tell coffee break like for him milk break

Yes I did...

Sometimes

Sometimes

Depends