26 Replies

I wish I read all these suggestions. I tend to be very private abt photos so I dont even upload on FB even on private settings. What I did was pretty old school. I printed them out! But I got lazy after a bit, and stopped doing that at age 4. The other digital photos I kept in a thumbdrive were lost cos the thumbdrive was spoiled. :/ If I'd do it all over again, probably dropbox. Precious moments ❤

VIP Member

Usually i will upload in facebook. From newborn to 11 months they have their own individual albums. From 1yo onwards it will be a album until their next birthday. so i am able to trace their development and compare if i needed too. for major events like big outing or overseas trip, it will be another album. I will also state the age during the time they went

VIP Member

I backup my phone's photos onto my laptop, and then made copies into a thumbdrive and another hard drive! Other than that, I upload onto Instagram like a "diary" with the date and what happened on that day. At the end of the year, I'd screenshot the important ones so I get the photos and caption together - then compile them into a photobook and print it :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23676)

Arrange after certain period of time (about 2 or 3 months) & transfer all photos into CDs and indicated with 1) Name of activity, event, family times ...etc. 2) Differenciate by date and & year

I usually upload to fb. U can put to Pte setting where by u are the only one who can see them. I find it easy to see the pic anytime I like. I will also transfer to hdd to keep as memories

I transfer them into Google drive, Facebook and a hard disk. In order to save in case anything happens. I intend to give it to them when they grow up. It's precious memories.

I will periodically upload to my laptop and then some of the nicer ones I upload to Facebook too. I will also backup my files with an external hard disk drive once a while

VIP Member

all nice and unglams in google photos. editted and nicer ones on her own ig account post 😁

VIP Member

Upload to social media such as facebook or instagram.. Or select some to make into photobook

Trending Questions