Tried getting off social media for sometime?

Do you find being off from social media easy?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Believe it or not, I do not have Instagram, Facebook nor Twitter and it was the best decision I ever made after I got married. Less drama, less fights. Haha. I don’t feel the urge to check on my husband’s FB either. The less I know, the better cause the truth will somehow surface some day IF he is doing something behind my back. Which is true cause I eventually found out he went out with his friends couple of weeks ago, ah the betrayal! But why bother why bother.. for my sanity, I’d rather keep things private about my personal life. My colleagues or bosses don’t need to search for me either lol. Friends and families don’t need to know what goes on in my life either, and start spreading gossip. Especially when you post pics of your child, or yourself doing something and the comments are sometimes ridiculous or mindless.. Ahh too much drama to handle as you know you can never shut people’s mouths, there will always be something to talk about even good or bad, isn’t it? 🤣 So why give them a reason to talk about you or your child, or husband, or family members? Let it be private. Peace of mind.

Read more

Hello everyone! I had seen so many recommendations on [email protected] so I contacted him to help me Clone my wife cell phone and WhatsApp and other applications on her cell. Just like Magic, I got the files to get it done and I have access to my wife phone. He was really efficient and I have access to everything including phone calls, logs, SMS, surrounding and location. What I like about the job is that it cannot be trace. I have this working for months now. I am just another satisfied customers hinting a good review to others. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Actually, social media is a great way to take your brand to the next level. You can easily engage with lots of users in a short period of time. I'm working on a new website. I just launched this one and now looking for good templates related to health and fitness. I decided to go with this one https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/ The most important thing is there are too many templates at a reasonable price. I hope I can choose the best one this time.

Read more

yes. i find it a waste of time to scroll through mindlessly. but it’s impossible to detach entirely, maybe a few days?

No, it's difficult for me. This is the only way to make myself busy and not thinking about my problems.

Thành viên VIP

Yes. Just need to hands off from my phone

Thành viên VIP

Not difficult (:

FOR NOW YES...

Sometimes

Not easy