Does anyone know if we can choose to fetch our baby back from infant care before the end time?

So for full day, if we choose to bring bb back home at example 3pm, is it ok? Or strictly can only bring back at 7pm. And if certain days of the week we choose not to send the baby to infant care. Thanks! Like example for sparkle tots

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve worked as ifc teacher for 4 years. If i’m not wrong all ifc centres works the same. We operate 7am-7pm, u could send baby at any time of the day, and pick baby up at any time of the day. It’s totally up to u. And if certain days u choose not to send, it’s totally up to u too. U can just mention or drop and email to the teachers that you’re not sending baby so that they won’t have to call u to check in on u or baby (they call to check if baby is ok or is he/she unwell). It’s not a requirement to let baby stay in ifc for certain hours. U can let baby stay for 1-2 hours too if u hv to run simple errands. But i know there’s a requirement that has to be met, that is to have baby attend ifc for at least a day in one month, and that’s to get subsidy for that month.

Read more
10mo trước

Thanks for this! :)

Yes definitely! Infantcare is flexible. Only when the child starts playgrp onwards, teachers wld advise to let the child be in sch for a longer period as they have more structured learning & play time which helps them to develop routine. For my son's sch they encouraged to send frm 9am till 4 or 5pm but again of cz it's up to the parent for hkw long to let the child stay.

Read more
10mo trước

I see, thanks!:)

Thành viên VIP

definitely can fetch early for Infant care anytime that you are comfortable with. I used to send mine at 10 and fetch at 3 just for the social interaction. Only for pg and nursery they have curriculum time and need to check with the teachers. :)

u can fetch anytime but try to fix the schedule so easier for the teacher n kid. usually I won't suggest the baby to dun go sch as to make it a routine, if not teacher very hard to understand baby pattern also

Can drop off and pickup anytime between 7am - 7pm and doesnt have to send everyday

10mo trước

👍🏻 thanks!

Thành viên VIP

Infant care or child care it’s up to you. :)

Influencer của TAP

👌