sugguestions

This is my first pregnancy after a fee trys of gettimg pregnant! My husband likes sex a lot, can pregnant ladys have sex when we r having our first trimester

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I avoid sex intercourse during 1st tri as the gynae ask me to do so. But i dunno due to hormone or what, sometimes i have the urge to seduce my hubby 😂 and nowadays i kept having many dreams, sometimes i will have the sex dream omg ! I am now 9 weeks!

Yes, we are still sexually active with a frequency of about once a week even in the first trimester. You will still be able to lie on your back for the first trimester, but as your bump grows a different position such as spooning may be recommended

Yes you can, even till your 3rd trimester. But do note that some positions are not as safe as the others. A lot of online resources on that :)

U can check with gynae as some ppl have complicattion so need to avoid but some ppl ok to have sex

Super Mom

You can throughout pregnancy actually:) There’s are articles online about which positions are safer

I do sex on my 1st trim till I now 2 second trim... Coz it's make me relaxing...

Thành viên VIP

My gynae also advise not to have sex during 1st trimester. Although is tough.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, you can but it’s advisable to refrain from ‘kinky’ sex

Thành viên VIP

Yes, you can but it’s advisable to refrain from ‘kinky’ sex

Thành viên VIP

Yes, but some will advise to have it on 2nd trimester onwards