painful finger joints

My finger joints have been aching very badly... currently in the last journey of my pregnancy. Any remedies for this?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had something like that in the last few weeks of my pregnancy! For me it was pregnancy carpal tunnel. In the morning, I flex/ rotating my wrist and try to do clenching exercises with my fists to ease the tightness. Most mornings I couldn't clench my fist without some stretching. I also tried elevating my hands above my head for short periods, as I think it has to do with fluid retention (mine was very minimal and not noticeable to others) and it was pressing on the nerve in my wrist, causing pain. I'm 2 weeks postpartum and I still have achy fingers joints.

Read more

Hi jessa, i also experience finger pain in my 1st trimester. I do some stetching on my finger/wrist. And it become better. Now to my 2nd trimester i experience thumb/wrist pain. I also have no idea is this normal. My next apt is 2 week later. Will check with my gp.

You need to have a better diet with more nutrition so that your body recovery will died up. Feel free to contact my in WhatsApp @90620540 to know more

3rd tri now my fingers are numb and joints are pain.