🎉 theAsianparent Singapore School Holiday Giveaway with Fever 🎉

Are you ready for a brick-tacular adventure? Enter our contest for a chance to win 2 tickets for each winner to Art of the Brick Singapore, an immersive LEGO® art exhibition. Don't miss this opportunity to explore the world of LEGO® bricks and experience the creativity of Nathan Sawaya. To participate and stand a chance to win, simply:  ✅ Follow both @theasianparent & @fever_global on Instagram. ✅ Comment on this post: i want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because....  That's all! Contest period is August 30 - September 5th 2024! Winners will be announced via theAsianparent app and instagram @theasianparent. All the best! 2 winners to be selected. *Each winner will get 1 adult and 1 child tickets for the Art of the Brick Experience in Singapore 📢 Want to buy extra tickets for other family members? Get yours here 👉 https://fever.pxf.io/vNLo5e

🎉 theAsianparent Singapore School Holiday Giveaway with Fever 🎉
21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I want to visit the art of the brick experience Singapore as my husband and I are always spending time at work and I would love to spend quality family time together to create core memories!

My Family and " I really wish to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because it will bring creativity and exposure to my child with Lego.🧩👾🔩🔧

Thành viên VIP

i want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because this is the good chance for me to tighten bond with my kid and husband. It is like a family trip.

Thành viên VIP

I want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because my daughter and I would love it! we are always playing lego together

i want to visit art of the brick experience singapore because i want to let my twins learn and explore

Influencer của TAP

FOLLOWing both i want to visit Art of the Brick Experience because my kid would love to go!!!

Thành viên VIP

Looks like it would be super fun with kids!

❤️

thanks

💜