🎉 theAsianparent Singapore School Holiday Giveaway with Fever 🎉

Are you ready for a brick-tacular adventure? Enter our contest for a chance to win 2 tickets for each winner to Art of the Brick Singapore, an immersive LEGO® art exhibition. Don't miss this opportunity to explore the world of LEGO® bricks and experience the creativity of Nathan Sawaya. To participate and stand a chance to win, simply:  ✅ Follow both @theasianparent & @fever_global on Instagram. ✅ Comment on this post: i want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because....  That's all! Contest period is August 30 - September 5th 2024! Winners will be announced via theAsianparent app and instagram @theasianparent. All the best! 2 winners to be selected. *Each winner will get 1 adult and 1 child tickets for the Art of the Brick Experience in Singapore 📢 Want to buy extra tickets for other family members? Get yours here 👉 https://fever.pxf.io/vNLo5e

🎉 theAsianparent Singapore School Holiday Giveaway with Fever 🎉
21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because it would be an enjoyable and mesmerizing moment for me and my family especially my son who enjoys creating something out of his box. We would love to explore its atmosphere. Definitely, it would be an excellent opportunity for a great family bonding. 💖

Read more

I want to visit the Art of the Brick Experience in Singapore with my child because it would be a wonderful way to inspire our creativity together. The incredible LEGO sculptures would not only amaze us but also provide a fun and educational experience that we can share and cherish as a memorable adventure.

Read more

I want my husband and son to visit Ark of the brick Experience because they both love Legos. It is always a good bonding for both of them, I also would like to reward my husband for being the best father to my children and for my son for doing his best always. Thank you very much! 💕😍

I want to visit the Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because there are over 150 works and sculptures by Nathan Sawaya and are entirely created with LEGO bricks. my kid will definitely be amazed by it as he himself is a LEGO lover and love building it hours. thank you

Read more

I want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because it is a rare chance, my son is a Lego fan. I hope Art of the Brick can give him more realistic, creative, doable with bricks and let his idea run wild when building bricks. Followed and like both in Instagram.

I want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because our family is a huge fan of LEGO! Dreaming to turn our home into a museum. Little R would be receiving this suprise visit, a big reality and unlock her creative juicy ideas! Perfect birthday gift for her!

I want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because I want my family to be inspired by what big things and big dreams can come from slowly putting together little LEGO bricks together. As the Malaysian saying goes “sikit sikit, lama lama jadi bukit”

Influencer của TAP

I want to visit Art of Brick Experience Singapore because it has a stunning bricks build structure. Giant size and most importantly classical art brought to life with loads of fun and games. Totally looking forward! I hope to win! 😉

My kids are Lego enthusiasts who get a new set every birthday and at every visit to Sentosa's outlet. Will be lovely to visit as a family and bring Lego to a live experience and expand their creative minds.

i want to visit Art of the Brick Experience Singapore because our family has a very fond love for LEGO since forever. going to this event together will surely be one of the best core memory together!!!!