Just a rant

Feeling very emotionally and mentally drained. Been married for almost 8 years and parents in law still dislike me. I tried so many things to make them like me even changing to be more extroverted when i come over their place.. But this time i feel like its too much when they refuse to come over and visit my newborn baby. Im staying at my own parents place and kept getting qns like 'when your PIL coming over to see the baby?' I can only smile, its hard to not feel extra emotional esp postpartum. My husband has asked them before whether there was anything that i did that made them not like me. They just kept saying that my husband changed ever since he married me. Hows that got to do with me? and yea ofc hes gonna change, before he was single with no priorities with all the time in the world. Honestly theyve said and did so many things that have hurt me but i tried not to think about it so much and just forgive but never forget. Tbh if they werent my husb parents, i wouldve just cut them off, im somebody who mind their own business alot and this sort of unresolved issue just bother me alot. My husb has said that we should just ignore and see them during special occasions only just to run away from the negative vibes, how i wish it could be as simple as that for me. It seems like no matter what i do, ill always be the evil daughter in law, to the extent that my SIL and BIL are always making snide comments whenever i come around. It comes to the point where i even thought of divorce bc i was thinking what if my marriage is not blessed just bc my PIL dont like me? 😢 Yea just ranting here hopefully someone has an advice for me or anyone who have been thru this before 😢

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

🙏