Do you feel so guilty when you spend too much time at work and you see your kids longing for you?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, I choose family over my work. I reach my dream career when I was single, so when I get married I’m committed priority is family. I balance my life not because of my family but also for my health. I apply this my favourite quotation from Brian Dyson: Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them — work, family, health, friends and spirit — and you’re keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls — family, health, friends and spirit — are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life.

Read more

Hey, Well! There are times when I am stuck with this guilt and then I make up for it by being solely with my daughter. Trust that I do not even use my phone. And I think it happens for good. Because my guilt jolts me and makes me realise that my baby is growing up fast and I can not miss seeing her childhood being busy on the phone, television or any frivolous thing. I mean during the time she is awake and expects me to with her, I do not indulge in anything that is not worth. And thankfully I practice this in most of my relationships.

Read more

Hi, I do feel guilty. But this happens with me more now when I have started working from home. When I was working fulltime, I used to feel fine, may be because I knew she was in daycare and there are many kids there with whom she is having good time. But now when I am working from home, I feel neither I am able to give her enough time nor am I able to take her out with other kids as much as I used to.

Read more

Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Yes happens to me and worse my son never sleeps until I reached home even at 12am... Thankfully its a thing of the past.

Super.... and his joys seeing you home would just melt your heart.....

thanks

I'll be thinking of him always when I am at work ~