Im curious and worried

Hi everyone is there chance of not being pregnant after using a pregnant test kit testing positive? Im found out im pregnant with a test kit n schedule a gynae immediately 2week later which i assume to be 8weeks..but will that still be chances im not pregnant ? As i dont really have much symptoms. Only sore boobs n mild cramps, tiredness...somedays dont feel anything at all...somedays extremely tiring. But i dont have any nausea like many. Is it good or bad?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When i was tested pregnant i only got late period, sore boobs and mild cramps. Morning sickness sometimes skip lucky people or it will start late. And also sometimes if you count by last month period might be inaccurate. But i think once youre tested pregnant, you are pregnant. Unless if it ended with chemical pregnancy

Read more
3mo trước

thank you, so far i dont have any spotting or bleeding too...now just have to wait till gynae appt to see if anything is alright.

I won’t say there’s is no chance (there’s a term for it but I forgotten) but that said, it’s very normal for symptoms to come and go, or not even have any symptoms during your pregnancy. I personally only had sore boobs from second trimester, and no other symptoms. Don’t think too much! 💕

3mo trước

thank you, now just wait for my gynae appt hope everything goes well

Understand your concern. I am exactly like you too :) was telling my husband what if doc say I’m not pregnant 😅 don’t worry too much and wait for your gynae check. Basically I do not have much symptoms too besides sore boobs, went for 2 gynae check and baby is well. We are the lucky ones.

3mo trước

thank you, shall wait for my gynae check in 2weeks time

Hi! and congratulations! it is very unusual to have a false positive result. Surely you are pregnant the moment there's 2 lines there. Your symptoms are just normal coz your body is still adjusting with the pregnancy. Just relax and enjoy the process. keep safe and the baby! 😊

3mo trước

thank you!

I had a chemical pregnancy so after a few positive tests, the 2nd band faded away and my period came. I went to A&E thinking it was miscarrying but the doctor just told me I wasn't pregnant. The pregnancy test 2 bands should get darker not lighter. All the best!

My pregnancy journey was with no nausea or mornign sickness. Just my normal self and very tired. That made me only realise im pregnant after 2months But my baby came out healthy (:

Many women I know do not have morning sickness. It doesn’t seem to be common now

Influencer của TAP

heard of such but then again, i didnt experience much symptoms as well

My symptoms started after 6/7 weeks only