Diapers testing

Hi everyone! We have a few samples of diapers from different brands but just wondering what are the different criteria that will be helpful to check for better quality?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, I chose the one that felt the smoothest and softest out of all the samples (for my case, i preferred Huggies naturemade). Next is to check baby’s acceptance (eg if there’s any rashes after using etc) and lastly, whether it can hold the pee and poo well without leaking. I am currently using Huggies Naturemade for night time (tape) and Merries for day time (pants). Hope this helps.

Read more
1y trước

I didn’t, because TMC also uses huggies naturemade and baby have no issues with it so I stick with Huggies. (All the other samples I had felt very ‘plasticky’.) Subsequenly I let her try Merries, BBKitty and Besuper which all had no issues for her but pricing wise, Merries was cheaper (with more pieces as well). But since you have samples on hand, you can let baby try out after you finish the hospital’s pack. You can buy 1 packet (pick the one you like most) off Carousell (usually cheaper) while you try out the samples. I wouldn’t advise to stock up during nb days as their diapers size changes really quickly (my kid is the weird one that uses 11 packets of nb cause she’s petite 😅). Can stock up 2 at one time so you won’t need to go thru the hassle to sell again.

More importantly it’s your baby whether he/she likes it anot. That’s what my friend said. My friend recommended to prepare a few brands for your newborn and see which that the baby is comfortable with. Baby can be picky sometimes 😂

As long as it is fast absorbing, just like when we have our menstrual blood, we don't like to feel "wet".

Influencer của TAP

as long as no leakage & minimal leakage suffice for me