Diapers for sensitive skin

Hi! My one month old baby has diaper rash till her thighs and tummy. It gets better and flares up again in days. We have tried these diaper brands - merries, mamy poko, huggies naturemade. But the rashes still persist. Any mummies with babies that has sensitive skin, what diapers are you using?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Oo yes we wash with water at every change and pat dry with tissue! then the whole moisturiser and desitin routine starts. So frequent diaper changes really help but at a cost of course. right now we started using offspring (real exp per piece) but her skin has been so stable its worth it! like every two or three hour change because the pee just pools on her skin but offspring retains the liquids well. regardless whatever combo we've been doing has been awesome 😎

Read more
6mo trước

keep trying everything okie good luck! what works for my baby might not for urs😞

Am using Skinature by Drypers, and Merries, and Drapolene cream, no diaper rash. But we change baby's diapers whenever he poops, so he doesn't sit in it at all. Also means tt sometimes gotta change it every 30m or so. I think frequently changing it helps with the rash as his skin isn't sitting in poop.

Read more

Hi Mummy, rem to use the cream for diaper rash. Desitin is good. Meanwhile, rem to dry off ur baby before wearing the diaper. I’m using drypers wee wee dry, I change my baby’s diaper before every feeding to prevent rash. A lil wasteful, but I think worth it. U can try it.

I tried using Desitin (purple tube) when baby has diaper rash and it effectively cured it within days! After that I switched back to my regular diaper cream. Have you tried Skinature from Drypers or black label from Huggies?

use gentle wash, lukewarm bath(not too hot) , tap dry after bath(not rub), allow your baby to go diaperless for awhile(allow airing) and apply diaper rash cream to area.

Do you change every 2-3h and put nappy cream? I used to use huggies no issue now switch to offspring but expensive, but then the quality is really there leh 🤣

Rascal & friends diapers are great fit. Mustela cream for diaper rash and Ceraden for worsening rash.

Thành viên VIP

use diaper rash cream, and let it open without diapers for some minutes

apply diaper rash cream and used drypers naturemade thinner material.