Ask the Expert Series: Try to Conceive through Traditional Chinese Medicine

Hello Everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Physician Jolene Chong, TCM Physician and Advisor, Market Development at Eu Yan Sang TCM Premier Clinic, Paragon Medical Suites. Together with the team at TAP, we would love to help as many of you as we can on your conceiving journey. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been experiencing a growing acceptance to complement Western medicine in treating common fertility conditions in today's society. We are able to devise the ideal personalized combination of treatments (such as consumption of Chinese herbal prescriptions, acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping etc) to target any issue faced by a patient after understanding your body constitution. While treating each patient, TCM also addresses the overall well-being of the patient and aims to improve his/her holistic health. #advicepls #pleasehelp #improvefertility #infertility #sub-fertility #traditionalchinesemedicine #tcm #herbs #acupuncture #cupping #moxibustion #euyansang #euyansangtcmpremiercenter #paragonmedical ------------------ 👩-what nourishment can I eat from TCM ? can I eat bird nest and chicken essence? which trimester can I start eating 👩‍⚕️ Bird Nest and Chicken Essence are fine for consumption by pregnant ladies, and they can be consumed throughout your pregnancy. Other nourishing herbs which you can consider taking would be 党参、茯苓、山药、玉竹 etc for the improvement of your digestive system; 莲子、百合 for the improvement of your respiratory system and calming of mind and spirit. Hope this clarifies your doubt! :) 👩 Any food to avoid while taking TCM? 👩‍⚕️ I would advise my patients to avoid Radish (which may reduce the effectiveness of my prescription) and Grapefruit (which may heightened the effects of my prescription to undesirable levels). It is also essential to note to have an interval of 2 hours with any other Western medications and/or supplements which you are taking. Hope this clarifies your doubts! :) Here are some questions asked in our community, and we got the answers for you ✅

Ask the Expert Series: Try to Conceive through Traditional Chinese Medicine
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

what nourishment can I eat from TCM ? can I eat bird nest and chicken essence ? which trimester can I start eating ?

1y trước

Bird Nest and Chicken Essence are fine for consumption by pregnant ladies, and they can be consumed throughout your pregnancy. Other nourishing herbs which you can consider taking would be 党参、茯苓、山药、玉竹 etc for the improvement of your digestive system; 莲子、百合 for the improvement of your respiratory system and calming of mind and spirit. Hope this clarifies your doubt! :)