How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Kristy Yong (BS (PSYCH), M.Coun, Internationally Licensed Counsellor with Australian Counselling Association) Director of Oasis Counselling Services Together with the team at TheAsianParent, we would love to address your concerns about all your balancing parenting and work stress. Leave your questions in the comment section below, and we will do our best to respond to them! Topic: How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2023 Time: 8-9pm

How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How can we manage work-life balance with our little ones and work? are weekends enough for the family?

12mo trước

Hi, i think work-life balance is an ideal life that almost everyone is striving towards but its realistically quite difficult especially in Asian working context. In my opinion, there is never enough time with our little one because they are growing rapidly every day. But the question is how we can manage the work life balance, and that is to be intentional to prioritize what is important to us. In counselling, we always encourage our clients to identify with their values and make small intentional actions towards their values so that despite the hustling life Asian lifestyle, we are still having that balance because we are making decision based on our values. Hope this helps!