Ask the Expert Series: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child?

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Amalina Yahya, Naluri Mental Health Coach. Together with the team at TheAsianParent, we would love to address your concerns about all your relationship problems with your little one. Leave your questions in the comment section below, and we will do our best to respond to them! Topic: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child? Date: Wednesday 12th April 2023 Time: 8.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m

Ask the Expert Series: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child?
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am working mother. Mother in law is the caregiver of my baby ,my baby is not close to me at all . She tend to cry for my Mother in law very often . It’s very upsetting for me. How can I get close to my baby?

1y trước

Take care of yourself: It's important to take care of yourself so that you can be the best caregiver for your baby. Get enough rest, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly. Communicate with your mother-in-law: Talk to your mother-in-law about ways that you can work together to help your baby feel more comfortable around you. It's important to have open and honest communication. Be patient: Building a strong bond with your baby takes time and patience. Don't be discouraged if your baby is initially more attached to your mother-in-law. Keep trying, and with persistence and consistency, you will eventually develop a strong bond with your child. Be patient with yourself and your baby, and keep working on building that connection. Much love. :)