Ask the Expert Series: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child?

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Amalina Yahya, Naluri Mental Health Coach. Together with the team at TheAsianParent, we would love to address your concerns about all your relationship problems with your little one. Leave your questions in the comment section below, and we will do our best to respond to them! Topic: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child? Date: Wednesday 12th April 2023 Time: 8.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m

Ask the Expert Series: How Can I Build a Strong Relationship With My Child?
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What are the excellent ways to bond with children daily? Is it essential to spend quality time with them daily?

1y trước

Spending quality time with your children is crucial for building a strong and healthy relationship with them. Here are some ways to bond with children daily: Have regular conversations: Take the time to talk with your children daily.Engaging in conversations with your children can help build trust and understanding. Play together: Whether it's playing board games, sports, or outdoor activities, playing together can create fun memories and strengthen your relationship. Read together: Reading with your children is an excellent way to bond with them while also fostering their love for learning. Cook together: Cooking or baking with your children is an excellent way to bond while also teaching them valuable life skills. Let your children help choose the recipe and assist you with the cooking process. Create a daily routine: Establishing a daily routine can help you and your children spend quality time together consistently.