Eating durians during pregnancy. Is there a case of over indulging? How many pieces can I safely eat?

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Pregnant women usually eat durian when their child to put on more weigh in utero. I was in my third trimester during the durian season last year, and the most I had was 4 to 5 seeds per session. A 600g durian has 885 calories, which is about half your daily requirement needs. http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/healthyliving/DietandNutrition/Pages/durians-8-myths-and-facts-about-the-king-of-fruits.aspx

Read more

I had 6-8 pieces each time and had already indulged 5 times in just a month since I announced my pregnancy to my family. I am definitely overdosed but my family kept feeding me saying it’s good 😅

I guess one box is fine... but dont eat too often, if jot baby gets to big, will be diff for natural birth. And dont eat too often in case, it might rise your sugar level.

I eat almost 1 whole durian tho.. So far it ok.. Jst make sure it not to gasie.. Durian kuning is better... Bt not too much durian putih tho

I usually eat between 4-5 pieces and then stop - 'cause it's very heaty and fattening!

thanks

Thành viên VIP

1 ulas - 60 kalori 1 biji durian....?? 🤣😇

Thành viên VIP

3 to 4 small ones should be fine(:

Super Mom

3 to 4 should be fine

4 -5