Do you think you married 'the one'? Do you ever have doubts?

94 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Interestingly yes! All of us make mistakes and there is no one correct answer to problems in relationship ships. It's all about compromise and adjustment and feeling yourself around that one person. I think I married the right guy who can handle me (I am a bit short tempered at times!) and with whom I feel myself. We learn each day- about each other, about marriage, about living together. It's not that easy, but what matters is how we deal with situations and move on together. If you are able to do that, you have 'the one.'

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Yes, i know he is the one. We knew each other since we were teenager and people think its too young. But deep inside my heart i know it's him. We never been in irrational teenager love. We were rational since beginning and that's what makes me love him. He is water to my fire, butter to my bread. Now we are in years 11 together, 3 years of marriage and he still do some chivalry things like open the car door for me.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It's human nature to have thoughts. Thoughts in your head and thoughts said out loud are two very different things. If you catch yourself confiding your doubts to others, you have bigger problems than just thinking it. Never think that the decision you once thought was the right thing for yourself is a mistake now. Marriage is built to last, its up to you and your spouse to make it work. Talk to each other.

Read more

I am still not sure if my husband is the "right one" for me. However, I know a marriage relationship takes 2 parties to maintain. Instead of complaining about my husband's bad habits, I accept him as he is. I also have a lot of shortfalls but my husband also do the same to accept me. I find this works better for us. It is unavoidable to have quarrels and arguments at times but we can resolve it quickly.

Read more

Got my wife Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Email account hacked and other information in her phone, and was able to see all conversation with her lover. I just want to say thanks to this hacker who saved me from a cheater and made me discover her plans to file for a divorce. I strongly tell you to contact them for assistance in hacking [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Yes, my husband is the one😄 From our first date, we clicked! Even now, after 5 years of marriage and 2 kids after, we still very much want to spend every waking hour together if possible. Of course, it has not been a bed of roses, but we always faced challenges together. He still prepares food for me until now, from breakfast to midnight snack.

Read more

I so want to answer this question. This is something I always think about - what if I don't marry the right person? What if I marry a wrong person? What would happen? Would I be able to change that ever? What if I had to stick with that wrong person? Damn. It's horrifying even to think of. But luckily, am not married yet.

Read more

I believe you pass the point of doubts when the time spent has proved the worth of your partner. After nearly a decade together, my partner and I have no worries nor doubts of our love for each other. In this lifetime, I'd only have a child with the man I love most in this world. No doubts about it.

It is interesting to see majority, if not all of the replies here is “no doubt” whereas I saw a similar question posed to the men sometime back in another forum and majority of them actually admitted that their wife is not “the one” and most of them stayed in the marriage simply because of kids or obligation.

Read more

Yes! He is definitely the one. He basically does all the housework where most guys don't do. He even helps with the laundry and cooking at times. He puts family and myself before anything else. The sacrifices he made is beyond the call of a husband.

Read more