Do you think you married 'the one'? Do you ever have doubts?

95 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think he is the one. The only guy who lets me to be very honest with him, and we are pretty much also transparent about everything. He don't even help out with housework and parenting, but I just know he has us in his heart.

Yes, my husband is the one. Though I must say at times in the heat of argument I do have doubts. However, we faced everything together head on. Good and bad. I love him. Oh well, nevertheless, it isn't smooth sailing either.

Thành viên VIP

No when we r disappointed with hubby in some cases .. Yea if we both r happy .. Actually it depends on the situation our mind goes in diff directions.. but still no option on tht as we already in relationship.. ha ha

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3705)

The one is someone u love at that time and then u both make each other the one. There is no magic and no lovey dovey forever but marriage is a choice and choosing each other everyday as a commitment

Yes I Did !! I am proud to be his wife. Whenever I meet some of his friends, they are never tired of praising him. I feel elated. Many females who once hit on him are still jealous

Influencer của TAP

Mom ơi, mình tham gia cuộc thi ảnh, mom vào link cho bé nhà mình 1 like với nhé, mình cảm ơn mom https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/887320?d=android&ct=b&share=true

I don’t believe in having “the one”. But I believe who I have is well suited for me :) Doubts will always exist, it’s how you’re able to work things out together in the end!

I think today with the increase in options we think we can have the best of everything. If ‘the one’ can tolerate you, support you and love you. You are lucky.

I think being doubtful is just something that comes natural to me. But he's made me less doubtful and is always able to ensure me in many different ways about us.