Do most people love their kids more than their spouse?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I would like to share my story with you all because I believe it would be of help. I just got over my divorce tussle that went on for almost two years, November 2020, i filed for divorce because i knew he was cheating but i had no evidence to back up my claim. Long story short I decided to check online if I could have access to another person’s phone without touching or installing any software on it and I met this guy JOSE and I was very shocked because I got all the info including deleted ones. If you would like to get in touch with him, send him a mail; [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I reckon it's a different kind of love for both sides. I love my man more than anything in this world and I reckon I will love my kids the same way but me and my man have a longer history together. For me, especially, I've been on a crazy long distance rollercoaster with him for years and for us to finally have an opportunity to be together today, it's a huge blessing and because of that, I will say that I will love my spouse more. Kids grow old and move on and for better or worst, my spouse will be the one I will grow toothless with.

Read more

I agreed that the love to your kids and husband are different kind of love. One is motherly nature love to nurture and bring up our own children. The love to our husband is secured and based on understanding to each other. No doubt at times I neglect my husband due to concentrated too much on my kids. But I will still find time to spend quality time between us to maintain the relationship.

Read more

You love your spouse in a very different way... Different enough to give yourself to them to create babies with them and be their companion for life... You love your kids in a different way... different enough to ensure giving them the best-probably what you didn't have or had during your childhood. I wouldn't compare the Love..:)

Read more

I do not think that we can compare the love. We love kids and there is whole lot of things involved in it because they are small and we are redponsible for each and every thing that concerns them. And with spouse, since they are not dependent on you like kids are, we think it is less love which is not true.

Read more

I love my kids more than anybody in this world. Maybe most the mothers would agree, it is unexplainable but that's innate in me. Since I gave birth to my children, I've experienced the feeling of love that I never knew existed.

Thành viên VIP

Definitely the spouse more, since the spouse can read this site and the baby won't be able to for like 10 years or something (p.s. ok baby - if you are reading this in 10 years, I love you more ok?)

it's a different kind of love which can't be compared. for me, spouse comes first. simply because the two of us are the pillars of the family.

not sure if it is right to try and compare the type of love, but yes, my kids are definitely my first priority over anyone else, any day.

Thành viên VIP

It's two different type of love. I can't say i love my kids more then my spouse. But i will def dote my kids more then my spouse.

Read more