Did your hairstyle change after pregnancy?
Nêu ý kiến
Yes
No

2404 responses

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drinking, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt, then i contact the man on this email: [email protected] , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: [email protected] or Facebook at priestly.babaka if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-36740)

parang ang init tsaka ang bigat ng ulo kaya nagpagupit 😅🤣

Thành viên VIP

Didn’t even have time to manage hair so chopped them off!

Thành viên VIP

yes nagpa short na ko dahil sa postpartum hairfall

Shorter. Much easier with a newborn

I do know dpa aq nanganak

plan palang

Influencer của TAP

Not yet

Influencer của TAP

nope