Progesterone injection

Hey, did anybody experience Progesterone before? I did my bloodtest yesterday and advise to do Progesterone injection and bloodtest tmr. Pls give some tips how to increase Progesterone. Im 6w3d but doc says my baby too small for 6w, dont have heart beat yet.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have low levels of progesterone, it may result in a miscarriage, hence doctor may advise you to take oral tablets or the injection version. For me, I had to take both - progesterone tablets every day and 1 injection per week. It definitely helped to stabilize the pregnancy as I'm considered high risk, plus this was my 3rd pregnancy after 2 previous miscarriages. It's best to take if advised by doctor. All the best to you!

Read more

I did injection twice whenever I spotted and went A&E. Dosage doubled on second visit. On top of that, I took pills on daily basis to maintain. I feel more discomfort aft second higher dosage but I heard injection effect more effective than pills. So just bear with it for the good of your baby.

I am taking 2 tablets of 2 different types of medicines 3 times a day and 2 vaginal gel daily plus twice weekly progesterone jab. Don't worry. It will all end by 1st trimester once the placenta is form.

I had the same injection during my first trimester, once every 1-2weeks. I don't think there's any way to increase. Currently 33weeks, so far so good.

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your comments. I just had miscarriage. My baby is gone. 😭😭

Super Mom

Nothing else u can do. The jab can only be given every few days. Hope your baby will grow soon.

I had taken progesterone pills and jab in first trimester bcos I had spotting. It’s ok. Just take it

5y trước

My spotting is now bleeding😟