First trimester antibodies test result positive.

Dear mummies, my gynea called today to inform me my antibody blood test result is positive and requires a further test. Although my gynea say it is a normal thing, many pregnant mummies have the same issue, but I can't hold my tears and burst out. I am worried because I'm almost 40, and this is my first pregnancy. Any advice?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello Mommy, my ob/gyn also informed me that my antibody screen result is positive. I came across your post and just wanted to know how’s your pregnancy? Does this result means good or bad? I’m kinda worried coz I don’t know if this is really a good thing or not. How are you and your baby? Is everything good? What did your gynae do next?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

hi mummy. is your antibodies test for autoimmune antibodies or? if yes, best to consult dr for treatment. doesn't mean all autoimmune will be passed to baby. just that they have higher chance. continue praying for your pregnancy and delivery. try to watch ur diet and lifestyle. my prayers for you n baby ❤🌸

Read more
3y trước

Thanks Corinne for your reply. my Gynea never say much. He didn't really explained what is the test about, just antibody test. 😞

I m tested positive as well and I can’t hold my tears and burst out when heard it. How ur baby condition?

Thành viên VIP

Oh no 😞 Hope everything will be okay. Hugs!