Husband’s Short Temperedness

Currently 6mths preggy and lately cannot stand husband’s temperedness and short circuit. And I am the sort who won’t really fight back, I’ll just reason it nicely and hide it in me. I’ll cry to myself sometimes. How do I deal with this? I’m afraid it will affect my baby in me.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is he like this before? If he is like this before a short temper person I have no comment. If he isn't like this. Probably due to finance or cb period perhaps can talk to him how you feel. Communication is very impt. Moreover you are going to have baby soon. Healthy living for baby is very impt too. Talk. Cannot then call hotline for help.

Read more

What make him changed? You may want to find out. Please share how you feel and you are sad due to his behavior. Hope he will back to normal after you have shared your feeling. Don't cry, you should be happy and smile more. Hope things will be getting better for you. Take care. 💪🌈

I think it will be good for you to sit down and have a talk w him. Nothing works the best other than communication, let him knows how you feel and then ask him about how he is feeling and you observed these changes in him, and see if there is anything you can help to ease him?

Thành viên VIP

I feel you. Maybe your husband is really stressed. You can talk to him when he is calm and tell him how you feel. Don’t keep it inside and suffer in silence.

Is it circuit breaker stress ? Maybe maintain some personal space might help

Thành viên VIP

Might be good to chat with him about your concerns