How do your cope with husband who is extremely naggy and preachy? He can go on and on and on non stop even the wife doesn’t speak a word. He would even criticise, blame and make sure he said something until the wife opens mouth and say something. I really cannot take it for husband’s unstoppable mouth. Even i tell him nicely to just keep quiet and let me have a moment of peace or quietness, he would reply “no im nt gonna do it, why shld i keep quiet and why should i listen to u? Im going to keep on saying until i stop” Argh!!! There is no way to really make his mouth shut!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Husband is like that too. Don't want to helper and open mouth give instructions and just want people to follow his way. I have been quiet and separation is in my mind. I trusty Low morale. He don't buy for family foods and keep eating Maggie mie. He rather don't buy foods as buy foods he has to buy for all. He has been eating home cook foods provided by me. Money just go and play share (gambling) and watch movies at home in front of kids weekend. Listen to music loud loud. He still takecare my Daughter and bring my Son to school but his naggy mouth hard to change? I have 3 kids and worse still he complaint If here and there not good. I hire helper to handle the house chores and my helper have to serve him somemore. He is like master at home. Even ants also called my helper

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-36476)

If he doesnt move, I will. To another room or place where there is peace and quiet. "Why should I listen to u? I'm going to keep moving until u keep quiet and give me some peace."