Depression while pregnant

I had a fight with hub though we are ‘ok’ now but i still feel insecure. I know he has been stressed at work i really wish not to disturb of bother him but i have been really really moody lately suddenly emo suddenly happy. I have depression few years back too. It is the same feeling that repeats over again… 😪😪 i get urge to self harm but then my brain will signal me i had baby and i cry all over again. I just felt so valuable and empty rn.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey is there anyone else that you can talk to? It's impt for u not to bottle ur emotions up. Sort out your thoughts and ask your husb to do the same. Maybe it's better to talk about what's going on when both of you are more clear headed. As difficult as it is, it's so impt to have positive thoughts and be in a safe environment when ure pregnant. I hope all will be well with you and your family. Sending hugs and love your way. Remember that you're not alone ❤️

Read more
4t trước

Thank you. I did reached out to my case worker in NUH. It seems like i had was anxiety disorder. Unfortunately, had a miscarriage ytd. 😞 Although it seems like it is under 6weeks as there is no heartbeat..