My husband ignores me

Coming close to 2 months now, my husband has been coming home late or sometimes he doesn’t comes home at all. He avoided our conversation, worse he avoided seeing our faces at home. He would rather go out and even tell lies like “I’m heading out for a while and will be home soon.” Soon after only to found out he came back home the day after. My girl is as young as 3 years old. She has been asking about her dad every single night before she goes to bed. All I could ever tell her, “Papa is busy working dear, he will come home soon.” Apart from that he even told his parents that he no longer have feelings towards me. But hours later the talk we had with his parents, the confessions, suddenly he said he didn’t mean what he said, he ever say I’m getting shitty treatments from him. He shouted at me, he used vulgarities all the time. I needed help. How can I over come all this?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

The question is: are you willing to show and teach your Daughter that the way you are being treated by your husband is the way a Wife is being treated? That was my wake up call. You need to sit down and think through this carefully. Do you want to be treated with such disrespect and bullying? Once you are clear on what you want, have a serious talk with your husband. If he doesn’t change, the final Choice on what to do will be yours.

Read more

Communication is the definitely the best... Another thing is... are you still trying to maintain your appearance like how you would have before you gave birth? I notice that a lot of mummies gets very tired from giving their all once they become a mother and start taking care of their looks lesser... Just wanna say that looks are very important as well.. since human are visual animals..

Read more

Hi, I am sorry that you are facing these situations at home. I would really suggest talking straight to your husband about all these daily happenings and how is it impacting the childhood of your daughter. Please also loop in your family and gain their trust so that you always have support with you. Hope things will get better soon.

Read more

It will be good to get to the root of the problem. Talk it out and try to be calm about it. Try and ask if there’s something specific that you can do to help improve things between the both of you? But of course it takes 2 hands to clap.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe have a date together and walk down the memory lane of how you both fall in love together? Hope for the best to you. Definitely communication and efforts needed. Hang in there! Stay strong for ur family.

Thành viên VIP

This really does sound good. Please have a good talk with your husband, just both of you and try n talk things out. Hope all goes well...

Maybe he's stressed over something. If talking with you doesn't work, perhaps check in with your in-laws?

You can maybe convince him to go marriage councelling.. stay strong mommy!

Influencer của TAP

If talking to him doesn't work, please consider couples counselling?

call me I will never ignore you Mami.. I love Asian moms