how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in singapore?🤔

Pls advise on how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in singapore in MOM? Do we call up ministry of manpower direct to blacklist our maid?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in singapore on why do u want to blacklist her. MOM will consider blacklisting if there a police report for abuse, theft or letting stranger in, et filed against her. If u think u have a good enough reason then write to MoM and see what they say.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-343)

You need to submit a letter to MOM with a good reason as to why you think she needs to be blacklisted. Then you can know how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in singapore

If your maid misbehaves You can write to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) at [email protected]. they will tell you how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in singapore

I also don't know how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in Singapore. But I have heard you can complaint to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)

If you want to know how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in Singapore, Better to contact Ministry of Manpower (MOM)

Ministry of Manpower (MOM) can help you to know how to blacklist a foreign domestic worker in Singapore.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, you can call MOM and inform them, so when the next person who hire her, they will have records about her.

3y trước

How do i in a site or write a letter in MOM? Site to get talk or report thier

thanks