Sleep arrangement with confinement nanny

For breastfeeding moms, did you co-sleep with baby in same room during confinement even with confinement nanny? I intend to breastfeed, so would prefer to have baby cot in my room but wondering how it works, whether we can still ask nanny to help with burping, changing diaper and coaxing to sleep after the feed. Understand most arrangements are having baby sleep with nanny, then nanny knock on mummy's door when baby needs feeding. Wondering if any mummy has managed to sleep with baby and breastfeed but have nanny help with the rest? Appreciate if any mummy can share advice and their experience!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally understand your concern about wanting to breastfeed and still have the support of a confinement nanny. It's definitely possible to have the baby cot in your room and still have the nanny help with burping, changing diapers, and putting the baby to sleep after feeding. You can discuss your preference with the nanny and come up with a plan that works for both of you. For example, you can take care of the breastfeeding part, while the nanny helps with the other tasks. Communication is key, so make sure to have an open discussion about your expectations and needs. It's great to hear from other mommies who have been in similar situations and can share their experiences and advice. I'm sure you'll find some helpful tips from them. Good luck, and I hope everything works out well for you and your little one! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
Influencer của TAP

my confinement nanny did suggest

3mo trước

what did your nanny suggest?