Breastfeeding

Breastfeeding isn't a easy journey ot requires alot of hardwork, discipline and perseverance. I went through alot of Engorment and Mastitis and i am glad i am still hanging on this journey. Any mummies facing breastfeeding issue please feel free to DM at my ig @MummyJLife or leave a comment. I just hope to help those mummies who are struggling with my experience.

Breastfeeding
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you pump exclusively or nurse and pump? I am having trouble to do both. Should I pump after each feed? (The milk collected becomes so little)Or pump whenever my breasts are engorged? (Milk collected is high, but afraid baby wants to feed and I got not more milk left)

4y trước

I pump during the day and nurse during the night. If you feel full before nursing time you can use haakaa and hand express some out. Milk supply works in supply and demand. If you pump after latching is signaling your body to produce more milk. To be able to build stash you can use haakaa to collect the letdown milk and store it.

Thành viên VIP

This is awesome, thanks for sharing dear! Do you use the frozen ebm to feed baby? I'm going back to work soon but hesitate to build a stash as I wanted to nurse or feed fresh ebm (expressed at work the day bf).

4y trước

Ah I see, thanks for sharing dear! ❤️

Thành viên VIP

You’re awesome👏I shouldn’t give up when people who around me suggest formula milk cause i have only one breast can produce milk 😢 my baby has still jaundice in high level

4y trước

Thanks Cherlyn😊 yeah, you’re right..it takes time to supply the breastmilk..at least i’ve tried it..hope jaundice will go away soon

may i know what storage bag is this?

Super Mom

Congrats, mummy

Thành viên VIP

amazing mummy!

Influencer của TAP

Good job

Wow