I feel sad the 9 months is over

I just gave birth last week, and till now I can’t bring myself to look at ig stories / reels about people who are going through their pregnancy journey without feeling sad & experiencing heartaches. Even though I am glad I finally get to meet my baby.. Just wondering if this is normal? #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, First of all, Congratulations :) Secondly, please understand that whatever you are feeling seems hormonal. After birth, it is normal to feel this way as there are sudden hormonal changes happening in your body. I would suggest share what you feel with your husband and closed ones and acknowledge that you are feeling this way. This will really help. Always remember you are not alone in this and soon you will start enjoying all the cute moments with your baby! All the very best and please don’t worry too much! You are doing great.

Read more

Yup it’s very normal :) I felt sad looking at my empty tummy too when I first gave birth. Subsequently when my bf journey starts, I don’t even have the mood or time to bother anything else… got chance to sleep, baby healthy can already.. All these will pass. Instead of scrolling through social medias, how about watching a drama instead? Once my baby is out, took me 3 months to finish a 6 episode drama 🤣 while I used to finish 25 in 2 days during pregnancy.

Read more

Congratulations! And yea, it’s normal. After giving birth, our hormones are all over the place. Don’t feel bad for feeling that way. Because I too, felt the same way after giving birth. It takes a while, but eventually everything will be back to normal.

Hi Mummies, Is totally normal. I was crying for 1 month plus during my confinement period. Is like very hard to control the emotions. Don’t worry everything will be okay. I was in the same position too.

Read more

it’s hormones