Is 1 month of confinement a must?

It's been tough securing a CL these days. I don't even feel comfortable putting down a deposit for them. Caucasians don't do confinement the way we asians do. Can mothers please share their confinement experience? Do you really feel too weak etc to cook confinement meals yourself while taking care of baby? Do we really really a CL/mother to do confinement for us?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I had to go under csec so for a good 1 to 2 weeks I was in great pain. My CL definitely helped in caring for my baby so I could have more rest. Of course there are those who claim they are csec and did everything themselves, but I'm glad I didn't try to be so hero about things cos as a FTM this can be very daunting. If you can, please minimally get confinement tingkat, and hopefully your husband can also help you out during this period. I've heard many cases where the MIL/mum volunteer to do confinement but last min bail out, or just anyhow cook, so that's a thing that you may want to outsource to at least have certainty that you will at least be well fed lol.

Read more